Artistic creations of flowers for a delicate and romantic home screen experience. Tiny flowers and sparkles flow along the flower composition, bringing the design to life.
A selection of two background styles presented in a total of eight different colors is available.
The Flowers Live Wallpaper Free has been tested and performs well on devices running Android versions 2.2 to 4.2.2.
1. To set: Home => Menu => Wallpapers => Live Wallpapers
2. Scroll down and find “Floral Bouquet Free”, select it and click “Set”
3. To customize settings: Double-Tap on the Home screen to open the Settings menu
4. To set color: Click Color and select a color, and then, click on either the Back or Home button
– Android Live Wallpapers must be installed in the internal memory, in order to operate properly. If they are moved to SD card, they will reset to default whenever the device is restarted, or connected to PC with USB cable. For this reason our Free Live Wallpaper is set to install in internal memory by default.
– We have included the Double-Tap feature (step 3 of the instructions) for quickly and easily changing the Settings without a Live Wallpaper restart.